Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just an ordinary day

Sam has been pretty excited about his "gears" lately. Unfortunately they're usually strewn about, but this time he made a lovely artistic interpretation of a fountain (or a rocket ship, or a train track...). Okay, okay, it's just a line, but he had fun setting it up.


Josh sometimes takes over my computer all evening for his homework assignments. Not appreciated. How will I keep up on all my food blogs??


Maggie and Dan were actually arguing over doing something productive and useful to me - mopping! It was something I had to record because I'm afraid it will never happen again.


You never know what's going to float someone's boat. I've been married to Joe many years, but who knew he would be so happy to own a big stapler? He's been asking for one for a while, but I kept brushing him off. Finally I got one and he's thrilled. How do I know, you ask? Just look at that smile! He usually wouldn't be caught dead with a smile on his face and a camera within 5 miles. And all I had to do was buy him a mondo stapler.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: