Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rat's Nest

I really thought I'd do better at blogging more often, but I think I set my sights too high. I keep thinking that I have to make long posts with witty things said in them, so instead I sit on the couch, look at the blog for a minute and fall asleep with Dan shouting at his Wii "Tanks" game in the background. So much for being productive during Maggie's naptime. So, tonight is just going to be a quickie.
Speaking of Maggie, this little entry is about her. I really promise that I comb her hair every day (okay, almost every day - here and there it hasn't happened, I admit). It's such a monumental undertaking every time I try to attack it with a comb. I don't know what she does when she sleeps, but here's the result:

Someone told me that they put their little girl's hair in pigtails at bedtime so that she can't mess it up too much. Well, we see how well that worked for me! There's a little tuft still in the elastic, while the rest looks like she's well on her way to dredlocks! I just had to document the "nest" she makes every night and during some naps. With all the thrashing that must be going on, you can see why we never let her sleep with us!
Time for a Dorothy Hammill haircut????

Dan was a little jealous that Maggie was getting her photos taken and he wasn't, so he posed for this shot. I love it when the kids are all cheery and smiley in the morning.

No comments: