Sam has recently really started liking his play gym. He lays on his back and sort of bats at the dangling toys. He hasn't made the big discovery that his hands belong to him yet, but hopefully that will be soon. Then he can really whack that hanging flower that's been eluding him!
Sometimes Sam has had enough - enough hovering, enough waiting to be fed, enough prodding fingers from older siblings, etc. He's a pretty good baby overall, but everyone has their limits.
He's got the cutest little dimples! He's such a happy baby overall and loves to smile. I think he'll be a pretty social little guy, because he's frequently chatting to himself and smiling. Or maybe that means he'll be a bit nutty. We'll hope for the best.
Our chubbiest baby really likes to eat. Hooray! After the eating battles with Maggie, it's nice to have one who is putting on the pounds and happy. Now if only those pounds were being transferred from me to him!
After 4 babies who never noticed their thumbs, this little guy has definitely found his! That may be why he's such a great sleeper, so I can't really complain at this point. Right now I just think it's SO CUTE! I may be eating those words someday...
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Sammy Update
Samuel is still the star of the family. Everyone wants to be around him, whether it's to "kick the baby" (kick the bouncy seat so it bobs up and down), feed him a bottle or make him smile. We can't keep Daniel's hands off him - he's addicted, seriously. And while the other kids like Samuel a ton, Joshua is always wanting to hold him and carry him around the room. It makes my life easier to have so many helpers.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, love the thumb sucking pic!!!
He is so cute!! I love his dimmples
Post a Comment