I just left Samuel's little preschool rather embarrassed. It seems that Sam is embracing his terrible twos wholeheartedly. I've noticed him throwing fits at home and being difficult, as many kids are at this age, but I haven't seen the damage he can do in a roomful of two year olds. His preschool group was at the park and he went from one toy to the next, pushing, shoving and kicking his friends if they wouldn't get off. I guess I should be glad he didn't bite. Each time he did something naughty I'd talk to him and have him apologize and then he'd go on to his next altercation. None of the other kids were fighting at all. Finally I had to leave with him kicking and screaming that he wanted to play with his friends!
On the way home, while Sam screamed, I blasted classical music and pretended I was in a movie where they play Bach or Beethoven while the characters on screen are going through some awful or hilarious ordeal.
After naptime I think I'll break out the anti-bullying vids.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment